Saturday 29 August 2015

Shopping shenanigans: RayStitch in Islington

Last weekend I took a little cycle ride to RayStitch near Angel. I've bought fabric and notions from their online shop in the past but it's taken me almost a year of living in our current flat to realise that the physical shop isn't actually all that far away.


RayStitch in Islington - love the deckchairs!

Anyway, I popped by on Sunday morning and after spending a rather long time exploring, flicking through their great selection of books, and knocking a thing or two off the shelves, I came away with the marking pens I was after in the first place and these fine flat-head pins for my upcoming silk blouse project using the pretty fabrics I bought last year. 

Shopping loot
Clover marking pens and fine flat-headed flower pins

I am so proud of myself for not buying ALL OF THE THINGS (which was really hard because that little shop is jam-packed with awesomeness). As the lovely lady said as I was leaving, she'll be seeing a lot of me in the future!

Love, me xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment